wondering what LD is huhl.. long distance... something that keeps two pple away form one another..
the distance and with distance it creates some kind of invisible barrier.. its like problem created out of nothing
maybe its because everything is going so well we wonder why it is good and then pick on that , and from that the problems arise..somethings its best never to over think things.. i think i haev the opposite problem though.. maybe i dun think enough and just think of my options and the best result.. to me its the best way .. i get to a point when i miss him so much I don't know what to think next..because at that point in time there really isn't anything that i can do about it. I cant just wash it away that feeling. emotions are funny huh leaves little traces of it in our tummy..
I know missin someone is usually temporary but in my case it ranges from 3-5 yrs on and off.. when we are together i dun need to miss but when i dont i miss...
but they say good things have to wait right?
awww that's so sweet Suiri Bear... I promise it won't be that long ok... I'll try to work hard so we can be together faster... :) Missing you days and nights when you're not around and I can't wait to see you... Miss the kisses and hugs...
ReplyDeleteLove You... XoXo