Sunday, September 6, 2009

spring


Cold wind hit my face and I suddenly felt so cold,

times like this a hug near by wouldve helped... or just a feeling to fill my heart...

springs suppose to be just round the corner... but why does it still feel so cold...

I dont feel like this everyday, Ive had my fair share of good days, stressed days from uni and work... its been almost 10 months of no work, and finally found one that I am happy with ...

There are times I just gaze up into the sky and wonder why, why those things had to happen the way they do .... I fear more and cautious of all that surround me.. Trust came so easy before but now seems to fade away in the distant.

why did it happen , we will never know.. clock wont wind itself so I pray that i stop thinking back , It does no one anygood , looking back and feeling it again like as if it was yesterday...

Everything has a good moral and ending , everything makes you stronger....
bad and good....our path is what we make it, we choose to do what we did to be where we are, the friends we have the love we get and the work we do ...

No comments:

Post a Comment