
I waited you never returned,
instead you ignored and brushed my words aside,
but yet when a request was made you did it, I was out and replaced by her..
I listen to my mind to let you go , but my heart wont let me....
we always have to give time itself time....
i've lost you a while back, and if you cant forget the past, you'll never move on... so the next best thing is to forget..
I'm disappointed my best friend let me down this path only to take it away from me, you promised me many things, this is why I took this path and not the other..
I belived in what we have, our communication our ability to read one another and the silence we spend together, it is like none other,
we all need to grow up, especially in the way we think. some take longer then others, and maybe when u realize it, it will be too late...
you've broken my heart yet when u returned each time you patched it back up, over and over again I let you do that... till you yourself stop doing it to me. You dont see past the past and faults at the postive things one does for you.
you choose to close both eyes and hide urself behind $
that will only be for a while..
fly away like the butterfly, not knowing what path it should take...
I don't really want to say goodbye I don't really want to leave you But now I have to go away Stay away from you forever What we had was something special Deep down from our hearts But now I have to go away And leave you from my heart
My life is in the dark
and i m all alone
i am starving for one spark
for he has gone
With the increasing darkness
hopes for the lights have grown
as the joy is awaited by my lonliness
i am waiting for my dawn
When i think,why am i alone
why everybody has gone.
why my night is so long
i find reason as “me”
I make one,i break one
i win one,i loose one.
its due to me that every body has gone
thats why,still i am waiting for my dawn
Today even my night is crying
i can see clearly everywhere
my dead thoughts and feelings lying
i am craving for the answers i am asking-
Why my life’s house is empty,
why there is no one in my heart’s lawn
why i am not enjoying my night
why? why am i waiting for my dawn
-------------------------------------------end-----------------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment