Sunday, June 28, 2009

it starts from here

Last night I had a peacful night, listening to the wind as it tried to creep in thru the craxk of my window

I hear blowing, its like trying to help me blow my problems away

Talking on the phone brought back dear memories that for a while I kept hidden, bringing them back made a smile

It also brought sadness not knowing what was going to happen next

Not having the control of being able to change things wil be the hardest but the best part is, "what if"

My path changed , a new start to what I want to achieve leaving those emotions that I had not away but aside till one day someone brings

Them back to me or I loose it bit by bit

Having regret is the biggest apology I can take


For now this is how it will be,

Missing what is gone its the hardest...realizing ur not needed anymore is hrder

If it takes time for someone to realize u r of importance to them let that time takes its place

True love is not a lie, it is kind caring loving patient understanding

I know where stand, in this winter alone again..

Spring time please come n take over my winter misery

No comments:

Post a Comment