Friday, July 24, 2009

lost to life

This is the second day that I've felt like this,

So alone in this miserable situation... I handled it on my own the day before but today o just couldn't go on anymore....

I've had enough of her craziness n violence. I wanted to pack n leave call someone n pour my heart,

But I couldn't I didn't have that simple person I could lean on n cry too...

Wheb I needed him most he isn't here, instead I sit below my bed next to my unwanted bears,

I want to sleep n never wake up, I want to sleep my life away...its a ball of nothingness...

I didn't care the fact I have no bf but the fact my best friend betrayed me ... But that did not hurt as much as not being there for

Me this time round...

I stand alone here... In the corber of sadness.... Tears run down my face finding it hard to breathe...

Dear God

I've had enough of violence...

Help those around me to be understanding , make my mum stop..

And my past to go away..

1 comment: